Friday, March 16, 2007

Signs and Symptoms that last night was a good night, in full technicolor magic.

  1. My poop smells like gasoline. (seriously, I was worried about lighting that "stink-not" match.)
  2. We searched for a good 20 minutes, making the bf late, for a phone that was in his back pocket.
  3. We slept amidst crumpled up twenties.
  4. Damn, my eye make-up still looks hot. sorta. And I can definitely pull off this hair when I go to the doc this afternoon.
  5. We realized that the bf fit his entire shirt in his coat pocket. I do not remember what he wore, if not his shirt, last night.
  6. My body is craving bloody marys and hash browns right now. (its true, the online dictionary says that's how to pluralize mary. i know, i know, it looks dumb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home