Tuesday, January 23, 2007

not all that sweet nothings

OK, so I really have nothing interesting to say except that I am sick of looking at my own face. Even if I can't run away from it.

Something has to drastically change. It might be my hair. It might be a back tat. Only time will tell.

I wish I had bigger and better ovaries. Ones that enabled me to be a winter biker. Or maybe just better winter gear. The whole bus thing is getting really boring. Plus I like my egg crate basket.

It is still unclear when I will stop procrastinating, actually crack open a text book, and face the reality of this semester. But that is definitely not going to be today.

everyone's truly,

Complainy McCrabberson.

1 Comments:

Blogger cate said...

oh mo mo.

sounds like you need some time at acadia.

i should be getting back to the grindstone too... so let's hook it up!.

yoga tomorrow night???

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home