Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Who the Sheesh?

Laurena, seriously. This guy clearly does not understand the delicate workings of "Minnesota Nice." Apparently our oh-so-subtle passive aggressive nature has been lost on this man.

And to the man, if he has doodled around enough to also read our blogs, (which I find slightly creepy since I doubt they are interesting to anyone but our closest of friends) here is my message to you: In most cases, say 99.99%, when you get no reply, it means no.

Enough said.

ps. more blogs to come soon since I have sold my soul to the google. and how.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Mo! I check your blog almost every day and today it paid off! I know! What's with this guy? Not that I'm against making new friends or anything, but I didn't create the blog to be a back and forth between me and one other person. Unless that person is funny and interesting, like George.
Love you!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home