Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Queen of Productivity!!!


That's right. Procrastinator no longer. I kick ass. I am shocked, yes shocked! by the all the beautiful little check marks on my to do lists. Within the last few days:

  • I've cleaned my severely disastrous room. And that says a lot. I was actually starting to cry it was so bad. I couldn't find anything. I couldn't step anywhere without breaking something. I had no idea what my schedule was for the upcoming finals. I had no clean socks or underwear left - ew!
  • I cleaned the livingroom.
  • I cleaned the craftroom.
  • I cleaned the bathroom.
  • I cleaned and took out the litter.
  • I put both my bikes away for the winter.
  • I took a stats test
  • I finished my stats project - early!
  • I saved my plant from certain cold-window-induced death
  • I paid my bills
  • I figured out how to make my damn blog titles separate from the rest of the content. woot!
  • I got the bf some cutesy x-mas presents
  • I got the roomie an oh so exciting x-mas present
  • I wrapped Cate's x-mas present
  • I wrapped the dad's x-mas present
  • oh yeah, I decorated for x-mas - presents under the tree and everything!
  • I switched out my summer/winter clothes.
  • I went grocery shopping.
  • I studied successfully for my next upcoming exam. EARLY!
  • I even read another chapter for book club!
  • I ran a few miles.
  • I've completed the last two daily crossword puzzles (with the help of the bf - thanks jase)

Oh yeah, I'm on a freakin roll here. I can't believe I did all that since monday. I rule. I'm contributing a lot of it to the lack of clinicals this week. Seriously, clinicals are like a black hole for my time. While they're my fave part of nursing school, they're also the most annoying and tedious. I'm happy for the break. Now I just have 7 more finals to go and its booze town for the holidays. I'd also say my new found love for instant iced tea has helped me stay focused. It happens to encompasses a few qualities I happen to love a lot: thirst quenching, non-sweet-tastiness, low-cal, and cheap. What more could I want?

In other news, I've renewed my love of TLC. What can I say, I'm a product of my 1990's youth. And who are the popular, positive female role models for my brother's generation? Cuz these ladies kicked all sorts of ass when it came to being sex positive, women positive, powerful, high self-esteemed, successful, creative women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home