Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I blogged it, so it must be true!

My new year's resolutions, starting the day (after for the crappy shot) of my 28th year:

  1. NO MORE SHOTS!!! I just can't do it folks. My body refuses. Ew.
  2. No more pop. Diet Coke does call to me once in a while, but NO! My ethics refuse.
  3. No more fast food. This isn't going to be too hard, but I realized that it becomes way more tempting for me when I am borrowing Cate's car for a few weeks.

I think that about covers it. I don't want to say stuff I won't actually do. And by blogging it, it's pretty much like writing it in stone. I can't go back now! There should be a lesser category though because I do want to collect more warm clothes so that I can bike more days of the year. Unfortunately, this requires money and/or tougher ovaries. I'm stilling working up the courage though! Don't lose faith! I also want to eat more locally and shop mainly at the co-op and global market. This also takes money and diligence, but I have more faith in this than in the winter biking. We shall see.

4 Comments:

Blogger JasonC said...

you can dooooo it.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Raquelita said...

and its written in rainbow so its extra valid

1:45 AM  
Blogger Julia Gulia said...

So much for that no more shots business. I suppose it's different if people are getting you this stuff for your birthday.

12:43 AM  
Blogger momo said...

I guess there should be an amendment stating no shots after my birthday "party," not just after my birthday. It is hard to say no when a friend bought it for you...

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home