Monday, December 03, 2007

sicksville

I suck at life right now. I've been sick since last Tuesday and I see no signs of remittance. This only really bums me out because (a) I'd like to feel better and breath while I sleep and (b) I missed my last public health class of the year!!! I really didn't want to miss it either. There was a quiz today for one thing. But more importantly the focus was on human trafficking and the role of public health nurses in sex slavery. I wanted to be such a good and attentive learner today! Damn.

ps. Does anyone know of a drain-o of sorts that you can pour down your mouth? This is not normal phlegm we're dealing with here ladies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

you have never and will never suck at life.

phlegm on the other hand, is just a bag of suck.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home