Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Birthday Bliss

My dear friend Robyn sent this to me for my B-day:

Thanks Robyn! I love it! Especially since I just watched that movie a few times last week. I am also usually not a big Zach G fan, but a huge Maria B fan so this is helping to broaden my comedic horizons.

Last night was very fun ladies, very fun. Except I never want to do another shot EVER again. One was completely way too many. I got smashed over a shot of tequila (typing that hurts almost as much as it did to drink it) and a very delish margarita. My stomach is not happy. This lead me to fall asleep at a wee hour of 9:30! I know, I know, what a rock star. However I now know what it is like to be my grandpa. I woke up at 4am! I am completely awake. WTF? This is not a good lifestyle. There is nothing to do at 4am. I am so bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home