Friday, December 14, 2007

This holiday season...

Let us think of the babies.


The marzipan babies.



Marzipan is a sweet paste made of ground almonds, sugar, and often times egg whites or yolks. (Am I right on this Cynthia?) It is used as a layer in cakes or molded into ornamental shapes such as these.



Let us be blessed and enjoy the talent given one person by God.


So my question is, are we supposed to eat the babies? Or do we hang them from our Christmas trees?


Oh but of course! We put them in little cracked egg shells! I should have known. Shame on me.


*brought to you by one of my forwarding-inclined, religious aunts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I eat babies for breakfast!

But not marzipan. That shit is everywhere here and it is goddamned nasty. And sometimes it is green. Green is the worst food color EVAH!
Plus, if I want some almond tasting business I'll drink some amaretto thank you very much.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home