Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl BMT style

This is what I've gotten out of the super bowl tonight working on the Blood and Marrow Transplant Unit:

Patient #1: "No no, watch this, watch this! I know you don't care, but humor me. He caught the ball by holding it to his helmet! His helmet!!! Can you believe that? Oh wow, his back must really hurt."

Patient #2 (regarding a commercial): "Oh god! He has those hooked to his nipples! Check that out! Oh god!"

Jenna, the secretary (aka Jenn-graf, aka Jenna-talia): "The Patriots are cheaters! Did you know that the Patriots were only good this year because they stole all the other teams' play lists? Yeah, cheaters."

Patient #3: "Oh man, oh man. Oh wow. Oh that was good. Oh. Oh man." (I then asked if he was rooting for NY) His response: "Oh man, that was so good. Oh yeah. Wow. Wow. Wow."

Nurse Joy: "Super bowl Sundays are known for sharp increases in domestic violence. I've seen it. Men just get out of control."

I feel like I've learned so much about football.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! Sounds like an amazing night. I'm glad you got these highlights and learned a lot. :)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home