Monday, October 01, 2007

why god, why?

I don't remember the last bits of my evening. I don't remember how I got home. I don't remember hearing the zombie song! NOOOOOOO!!!!! In short, I hurt.

And in other news, here is some stuff I found WAY earlier and never posted:



On the topic of dementia:
There is growing evidence that aerobic exercise can delay (not prevent) dementia-specifically Alzheimer's disease. Four observational studies have shown a 30-40% reduction in Alzheimer's disease when people get regular exercise. It appears that aerobic exercise contributes to frontal, parietal, and temporal lobe tissue density which indicates less age related loss (Kirn, T., (July, 2007). Exercise may delay the onset of dementia, Caring for the Ages, p. 11).

go people, do.

BRAIINNNNSSSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home