Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brief highlights from the past few days

- It was so windy in Dresden that I saw a tiny little bird trying to glide into the wind who actually just stayed perfectly still in midair for about 2 minutes.

- We took a boat from Dresden to Bad Schandau on our way to Prague. It was a gorgeous view, but ended up taking 7 hours instead of 3. Nichole and I were the only people on board under 70. That being said, I was the hit of the boat since I used the 7 hours to get a good chunk of cross stitching done. Many, many old people, speaking only German, attempted to tell me how great they thought my project was. It was very cute. SnB girls, I may just finish this beast before I see you next!

- Well, Bad Schandau was definitely bad. After crossing the river to the run down, deserted side and after waiting for an hour for the next train to Prague, that damn Czech train was late and wouldn't stop for us! CRAP! So we had to wait an extra 2 hours in the middle of nowhere in what looked like a condemned train station. So of course we sang songs such as "keep on the sunny side of life" and "accentuate the positive."

- In Prague we stumbled upon a lesbian bar while out drinking with our new Scottish girlfriends. Cho was the only one who did not catch on. She figured it out pretty quickly though once the 50 year old woman she was dancing with started dry humping her thigh. ha ha.

OK, cho is getting very antsy. We must go find food.
I will see you all in 2 weeks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home