Monday, June 25, 2007

The Americans are Going Down

This is my pouring one out for my homies, or whatev.
Here is a short list of the many ailments/tragedies recently suffered by the 17 US nursing students:
1. mysterious lump in armpit.
2. mysterious lump in armpit gets gutted by Danish docs, now armpit has an abscess.
3. mysterious lump in armpit returns, but bigger, more red, and more painful.
4. +3 pitting edema in both legs from the calf down. (see example below)

5. an abscess on a girl's stomach. how???
6. a recent ex-boyfriend died yesterday.
7. a supposed bug bite turns into a full body rash. ew.
8. my bug bites have not exploded, thank jebus.
9. tunneling abscesses underneath a girl's breasts. ew. ew. ew.
10. tunneling abscess girl also has some sort of eczema all over her skin that needs constant lotioning.
11. tunneling abscess girl also has a husband with crohn's disease. they are trying to have kids.
12. a childhood friend died last week.
13. two of the girls were mugged and assaulted saturday night. fuck.
14. a UTI infection resulting in blood for urine and terrible, terrible pain.

I feel kind of bad that my weekend was so kick ass. sheesh. maybe I won't feel guilty later and then I'll blog about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Looks like I made the right choice staying out of Europe! I haven't met anyone with an abscess in India yet--although I think I saw a leper this morning...

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home