Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Today I feel like this:

Does this mean I'm officially an adult?

  • I saw Leonardo DiCaprio on TV the other day and quietly recognized the forgotten death of my junior high crush.PS. I am really grossed out by seeing him now, still somehow looking like a teenager, yet with pubey facial hair. ew.
  • Now a scrawny, pastey, brilliantly funny 40- (gulp, 50?) something year old causes my ovaries to quiver. Yes, yes, I'm speaking of Jon Stuart.


  • Moving in with my ma for the summer no longer feels like an exciting time to mooch food and cable. Instead, it makes me feel like this guy:

  • While studying for finals at the campus library, I noticed that all the other students look a good ten years younger than me. oh wait, they are! AH!


    But hopefully, in a few 40 years or so, my boyfriend will look like this:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home