Tuesday, February 19, 2008

worka worka worka!

This is what I've been up to instead of writing my papers:

Listening to the newest Savage Love Podcast - Dan gives a stern warning to all fag hag havees by comparing having a fag hag to owning a dog. Hilarious!

I found this nugget on nontalk.com (who also links to Dinosaur Comics, Julia!):

I can only hope that my paranoid schizophrenic patients never actually see this video. Some already think that the TV is talking directly to them. All hope would be lost.

I also started knitting my mustache/beard hat:
(ehhhh...I tried to take a picture of it on my cat's head, but my crappy camera has apparently died. Boo. Urns.)
Thank you Rachel and Katie for helping me figure out the crazy instructions. So far, it doesn't fit my head yet. Hopefully I will finish it before it warms up.

I've also been IM'ing with Anisa about our easy classes and how they make it sooooo much harder to combat senioritis procrastination. Thank you Anisa, for helping me to not get any real work done. I could do it without you, but it would be way less interesting.

*On a side note to all my gentle readers, the recent blogs about my ethics class are actually for my ethics class. So if they seem out of left field or kind of boring, I'm getting a grade for it folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia Gulia said...

(I think your ethics blogs are interesting.)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home