Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fart noises are funny.

I dreamt last night that I was blatantly picking my nose in public. Everyone was staring at me. They gave me looks that said, "how rude," and "you are disgusting," and "shame!" Then I farted really loud which made even the people who didn't notice my nose picking look up in shock. I woke up to the sound of myself laughing in my sleep.

That was around 4am. I've been up ever since. It is funny the things you do to keep occupied at 4am. I found myself watching hours of saved by the bell. 15 years or so gives a lot of extra perspective. I also found another slip of paper from a girl trip up to the cabin. Here is what it said:

Down to Jackson

See if I care

How do you know so much about kegs? Half Barrel Pony keg.

I'm just writing notes man.

Cate said "inventioned"

Rachel was Billy Corgan

But who was Cate? Green Bay.

Racho Pacho went to the zoo
Racho Pacho contracted the flu
She puked and she uked
Til the food was reduked
Then she played with the seals in blue

Lauren E Winter
Asks if she can just say that
She really loves us

Doobie Bros
Jeff Buckley
Rufus Rainwright

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayush said...

hehehehe, Fart noises are funny, I cam across this check it out:
Funny Fart Noises

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home