Monday, February 09, 2009

A-list

Seven things that make me so very happy:
  • Coming home from a night shift knowing I only have one more night to go before I can see the sun.
  • Fixin' to Die - Bob Dylan.
  • Bicycling home at 7:30am, kind of crazed, about to be drop dead tired, and being able to breathe so deeply the fresh and not painfully freezing air. Man that air tastes fantastic.
  • Traffic - Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapels
  • Franklin Avenue, all your pot holes and cracks are showing!
  • My comfy bed and my purring cat on my shoulder.
  • THUNDERSTORMS! Randy, the secretary on my unit, said there would be thunderstorms today. I'm holding him to it. I want to be woken up by thunder and rain! Woo Hoo spring that isn't really spring but feels like spring!
Good night nine to fivers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home